Me

Me
September 2011

Friday, August 20, 2010

1st day as a blogger!

My friend Jan sent me a couple of blogs that she reads yesterday.  They were very cute and funny.  That lead me to think hey, I'm cute and funny so why not blog too.  So here I am!! 

Now my life isn't as exciting as others but what I lack in excitement I make up for with drama.  Usually not drama of my making but from those around me.  Jan tells me all the time that I have some strange people in my life and she's right.  Most of them I didn't choose to have in my life, it just happened.  Either by birth or by accident.

I expect you will get to know all the characters in my life if you continue to read my blog.  I promise it will be entertaining and probably a little sad when you realize these people really do exist.

My favorite characters will be my husband Shane and our son Eli.  Shane is the best husband in the world...on most days.  We've only been married for a year and a half.  It's the first marriage for both of us and I think God made us for each other.  Where I'm a high strung, planning, list maker.  He is laid back and goes with the flow.  We have never had what I would consider (judging by what I've observed from others) fight.  We disagree.  We get on each other's nerves but we just say what we think and move on.  The other one never gets offended nor do we say things to offend.  We are not perfect by any means but we are totally in love.

Eli is brilliant and gorgeous.  I know, I know all mothers think their kids are but he really is.  He asked his Dad last night how he got the prettiest girl.(He meant me in case their is any doubt.)  Oh did I mention he's a total Momma's boy. 

Gotta do something I'm not looking forward too.  Until later!

1 comment: